Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Troubleshooting & Errors
HREFLang Builder General
Importing Blended (Multiple Country Version) XML Site Map(s)
Use this option when:
1. You have an XML file that has the URL’s for multiple countries in the single file
2. You have multiple XML site maps but do NOT have an XML index file
File Format: XML
1. XML site map must be live on the website or uploaded from your computer
2. The user must have set the Country/Language format that matches the majority of the URL’s in the file and the system will segment the URL’s to the appropriate country/language.
How to Use:
Step 1 – Click the option for Blended Sitemap and it will open a box at the bottom of the screen
Step 2- Simply paste the URL(s) for the XML site map into the Sitemaps Links box if they are live on the web. If they are saved to your local computer, use the File Selector to locate them on your computer to upload.
Step 3 – Click Update to import the file(s).