Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Importing Multiple XML Site Map(s)
Use this option when:
1. You have multiple Country/Language XML files
2. You have multiple individual country or language XML site maps but do NOT have an XML index file
Do not use for Multiple Blended Site Maps.
File Formats: XML or CSV/Excel
1. Each file imported MUST represent a single country or language segment of the site. If your files have multiple languages review “Importing Blended Files”
2. XML site map must be live on the website or uploaded from your computer
3. The user must have set the Country/Language format that matches the majority of the URL’s in the file and the system will segment the URL’s to the appropriate country/language.
How to Use:
Step 1 – Click the option for Upload Multiple URL Files and it will open a box at the bottom of the screen
Step 2- Simply paste the URL(s) for the XML site map into the Sitemaps Links box if they are live on the web. If they are saved to your local computer, use the File Selector to locate them on your computer to upload.
Step 3 – Click CREATE button to import the file(s).