There are a few ways to upload new or append additional URL’s for a specific country when they may not be part of your normal import source.
Option 1 – Upload CSV or Excel List
Go to the View Screen and Click on the Edit option for the country/language you wish to update and it will open the edit screen for that location.
- Click the option to upload a Data File and then select the CSV or Excel file you wish to import. Note: this file should only have 1 column of URL’s AND the URL’s MUST be only for this country. This method does not interpret the URL’s and assumes you are uploading a correct list for this location.
- Select the desired Replace/Append option. Replace means that all URL’s for this location will be removed and replaced with this list. Append means the existing URL’s will remain and any URL’s on the list not in the system will be added.
- Click the blue update button a the top or bottom of the screen.
You can put the copy of the URL for your sitemap, or add the actual file below.
Option 2 – Import XML Site Map
First way is to import an updated though an updated XML site map.
The file you can load though Choose File button
Option 3 – Append CSV or Excel List to Auto Update
This is the best option for importing URL’s for multiple countries and/or those that you want to also import each update until you are sure they are in the primary source. 1
- In the Auto Update screen click on Append Files tab
- Click the box to open the find and add file option and select the file on your computer with the URL’s.
- Click the blue update button to import them into the system.
- If you want to add them immediately and update the HREFLang you need to click run on the main auto update screen. If not important they will be added into the system on the next automated update cycle.