Use this option when:
1. You have a master XML index that links to individual Country/Language XML files
2. The index file is live on the web and you have the URL.
File Formats: XML
1. The file needs to be an index XML. You Each file imported MUST represent a single country or language segment of the site.
2. XML site map must be live on the website
3. The user must have set the Country/Language format that matches the majority of the URL’s in the file and the system will segment the URL’s to the appropriate country/language.
This screen capture shows the typical format for XML Index files.
How to Use:
Step 1 – Click the option for Upload Multiple URL Files and it will open a box at the bottom of the screen
Step 2- Simply paste the URL(s) for the XML site map into the Sitemaps Links box if they are live on the web. If they are saved to your local computer, use the File Selector to locate them on your computer to upload.
Step 3 – Click CREATE button to import the file(s).