Use this option when:
1. You have multiple source files of URL’s that are saved as Excel or CSV.
2. The files are on your local computer.
File Formats: CSV or Excel
1. The file needs to be saved as CSV or Excel.
2. The files should ONLY have a single column of URL’s with or without a heading row. Not other columns should be in the file.
3. The user must have set the Country/Language format that matches the majority of the URL’s in the file and the system will segment the URL’s to the appropriate country/language.
How to Use:
Step 1 – Click the option for Upload Multiple URL Files and it will open a box at the bottom of the screen which is shown below.
Step 2- Simply paste the URL(s) for the XML site map into the Sitemaps Links box if they are live on the web. If they are saved to your local computer, use the File Selector to locate them on your computer to upload.
Step 3 – Click CREATE button to import the file(s).